Basic information on data protection
Co-responsible for processing
DUARTE Y BELTRAN, S.A. La prensa street,1. 39012 Santander - Spain
Main processing objectives
Manage your registration as a user on the platform.
Sending commercial communications.
Resolution of issues raised on the Web.
Main legitimate bases
Performance of the contract.
Compliance with legal obligations .
National police services and other competent authorities and administrations.
International data transfers are foreseen.
Among others, right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and portability of data, right to object to the processing at any time, for reasons related to your specific situation, in case the processing is based on a legitimate interest.
Facilitated by the owner.
Obtained on browsing behaviour.
Who are the co-responsible for the processing of personal data?
DUARTE Y BELTRAN, S.A.
Head office: La prensa street,1. 39012 Santander, Spain
Public Register in the Santander Trade Register; libro 76, page 20, section 8, page number 261, entry 1
Data Protection Officer (hereinafter "DPO") :
· Contact details of the DPO: DPO
· Telephone: +34 942 034 040
· E-Mail: email@example.com
· Web: www.inteacosmetics.eu , .fr, .de, .it, .es, .co.uk
For what purposes do we process your data?
E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose.
You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice
Duarte y Beltrán S. A., will process the user's data, manually and/or automatically, for the following specific purposes:
· Manage your registration as a user on the online platforms belonging to Duarte y Beltrán S. A. However, in any case, the user must verify and validate their registration in each of the platforms by entering their username and password through the consent form.
· Manage the contracting of products and/or services carried out through the Web, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
· Perform anonymous statistical reports on access habits and user activity on the Web.
· To prepare a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial actions in agreement with the user, using data derived from the management of the products acquired (navigation data, access habits, traffic), unless the user opposes or revokes his consent.
· To comply with legal obligations.
What categories of data do we process?
Duarte y Beltrán S.A. processes the following categories of data:
· Identifying data: name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, postcode, telephone number, city, etc.
· Personal characteristics data (date of birth, sex, etc.).
· Traffic and location data.
· Electronic communication metadata.
· Business information data.
· Economic or financial data.
The data provided by Duarte and Beltrán S.A. through its online platforms will be marked with an asterisk (*) and will be necessary for the fulfilment of the established contractual or legal purpose.
Therefore, if the user does not provide them, it will not be possible to register on the website or to respond to your request.
In the event that the interested party provides data from third parties, he/she declares that he/she has their consent and agrees to transfer the information contained in this clause, releasing Duarte y Beltrán S.A. from any responsibility in this regard. However, Duarte y Beltrán S.A. may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
For what legitimate reasons do we process your personal data?
The legitimation of the processing of the user's data by Duarte y Beltrán S.A. in order to carry out the registration of the user in the different web sites is found in the consent of the interested party, requested in each case.
For its part, the management of the contracting of products or services through the web, invoicing and shipping, is legitimized by the execution of the contract.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent and the user can revoke one or more of them without affecting the others.
Likewise, the user's information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of Duarte y Beltrán S.A.
Who are the recipients of the data?
Your personal data may be communicated by Duarte y Beltrán S.A. to:
· State security forces and bodies in accordance with the provisions of the law.
· Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services offered.
Will your personal data be transferred internationally?
Your personal data may be communicated to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area, including countries that do not offer a level of data protection equivalent to that of the Union. However, in these cases they will be treated in strict compliance with European and Spanish legislation and the guarantees indicated below will also be implemented:
Category of beneficiary Country Guarantee
Technology Service Providers Privacy Protection in the United States
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, unless the user requests to be withdrawn from Duarte y Beltrán S.A., by opposing or revoking his/her consent. This is without prejudice to the fact that this period may be extended when you expressly authorise it or when particular treatments deriving from the contractual relationship remain in force after this period.
What are your rights if your data is processed?
As the owner of the data, you can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a photocopy of a document proving your identity, to exercise, at any time and free of charge, the following rights:
· To revoke the consents granted.
· To obtain confirmation as to whether or not Duarte y Beltrán S.A. processes personal data concerning you.
· To access your personal data.
· To rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
· Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
· Obtain from Duarte y Beltrán S.A. the limitation of data processing when one of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations is fulfilled.
· Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Duarte y Beltrán S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
· Obtain human intervention, express their point of view and contest the automated decisions taken by Duarte y Beltrán S.A., if any.
· Request the portability of their data.
· Appeal to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) when the interested party considers that Duarte y Beltrán S.A. has violated the rights recognised by the applicable data protection regulations. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the interested party may contact the Data Protection Officer of Duarte y Beltrán S.A., whose contact details are DPD; telephone: +34 942 034 040; e-mail: email@example.com.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the interested party may contact the Data Protection Officer of Duarte y Beltrán S.A. by requesting it by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing in any case a document proving his/her identity and specifying the right(s) he/she wishes to exercise, under the terms established by the regulations in force.
What is the origin of the data when it has not been provided by the owner?
In addition to the information you provide directly (e.g. through forms, etc.), we will obtain information about your browsing habits if you consent.
In the event that the data provided relates to persons other than the data subject, the data subject must declare that he or she has informed and obtained the prior consent of such persons for the processing of his or her data in accordance with the purposes set out in these clauses. In the specific case of minors, if the data subject is not the legal representative of the minor, he or she undertakes to obtain the explicit consent of the minor.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
Duarte y Beltrán S.A. will at all times treat your data with absolute confidentiality and in accordance with the duty of secrecy that applies to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures that guarantee the security of your data and avoid their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.